As a coach, you and your staff will learn how to take your program to the next level by integrating applied sport psychology strategies into your team and sports environment. Topics covered are tailored to meet the specific needs of your program, with direct follow up by me observing practices as well as performances. I will be honest and tell you what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear.
Peak Performance Workshop Topics Include:
- Communication and emotional intelligence.
- Competition versus motivation - the differences and methods for enhancing each.
- Routines and prepartion (Pre/During/Post) - knowing the dos and don'ts.
- Re-gaining your purpose, a coach's philosophy.
- How to get your athletes to become mentally tough.
- Use the winning principles of sports psychology to help you be more effective.
- Recognizing and addressing burnout.
- Getting parents to let their kids "fail" and have realistic expectations.
- Understand the secrets of what separates great from average teams.
- Team bonding.
- Changing the culture.
- Getting out of your own way.
If you are interested in giving your club, performing group or organization a competitive, mental edge please feel free to call me anytime at (949) 929-0677.